What I fear the most

• Concerning BP 2021 cbs is the... SINGLES LENGTH!

!

Something some blinks haven't figured out yet is that streaming era has hit BP so unfortunately their singles are getting shorter & shorter & that results in uneven line distributions like Ice cream was only 2:56 seconds & there's selena on it?! Ofc the line distribution will be a mess

I miss the days of 3:30 & 3:40 & 4:01 singles length, ever since KTL which was already short at 3:10 BP singles have just been getting shorter & shorter....

There's no reason to chase streams, focus on quality & complete + comprehensive single & the streams will surely follow, something BP singles pre 2019 have benefited from + the climax is always lit rather than abrupt(KTL & HYLT)

I just want BP 2021 singles to be 3:20 & 3:40(the collab) not 2:59 & 3:05....

Is anyone dreading the possibility?!

• u should feel grateful that we are not getting 2mins plus songs.

Ariana has been releasing 2mins plus songs to target streaming. At least kpop songs are still over 3mins

• u should feel grateful that we are not getting 2mins plus songs.

Ariana has been releasing 2mins plus songs to target streaming. At least kpop songs are still over 3mins

It's a nightmare lol

Test drive is so good but 2mins+?!

Also ion mind Ari songs being 2:45 & 2:55 long cause she's solo

But BP is 4 amazing artists, every one of em deserves to shine in the singles they release so realistically anything less than 3:20 feels incomplete

• Lovesick Girls actually has 3 minutes and 21 seconds, I really hope they keep this up.

• It's a nightmare lol

Test drive is so good but 2mins+?!

Also ion mind Ari songs being 2:45 & 2:55 long cause she's solo

But BP is 4 amazing artists, every one of em deserves to shine in the singles they release so realistically anything less than 3:20 feels incomplete

I think 4 members can have sufficient spotlight within 3 mins song. Anything above 3 mins is bonus.

HYLT is 3.04mins and it is perfectly fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!