Did StayC's company moved to a larger facility?

• Looks like High Up did moved?

Before

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• dunno but company is joint venture with CJ E&M so it's a possibility.

from the outside and inside I think we only know how their dorm look,

trainee dorm.jpg

inside1.jpg

inside2.jpg

• Oh that dorm look small :-( I hope they got a bigger one now if they really moved to a new building. They deserve it!

Yeah it seem like they had two rooms with 4 total bunk beds, and small kitchen, not sure about number of bathrooms.

But there is a possibility they've changed dorms after two trainees were cut/after debut

• That's really fast for them moving few months after Stayc debuted. But then again BEP produced many hits and backed by CJ so good for them. I actually think their dorm look quite good. They have the standard bunk ned but at least the size of the rooms look big and not claustrophobic.

• Oh that dorm look small :-( I hope they got a bigger one now if they really moved to a new building. They deserve it!

i think they’ll get a bigger dorm with a few successful comebacks. so bad was a great song, but it’s success wasn’t too big to have them move dorms

• i think they’ll get a bigger dorm with a few successful comebacks. so bad was a great song, but it’s success wasn’t too big to have them move dorms

the only thing I hate in most cases when I see idols dorms is... lack of sunlight, I mean those windows always covered :(

• They didn’t. I saw people discussing this in the comments on the video and others were saying their new dance practice was filmed in a rented dance studio. Many other groups have filmed dance practices there as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!