Are restaurants in your country getting subsidies from government due to Covid-19?

• I have learned restaurants in many countries only provide curbside pick up service, eating in restaurants is still under evaluation by mayors/ central government, which shall to an extent effect business.

Can you eat in restaurants now where you at?

Are restaurant owners at this point getting money from the government to make up some losses?

If remaining restaurants are getting subsidies at this point, do owners of the those already shut down due to pandemic yell about why they did not get the money?

• Yes, in Australia and in my state they have handed out vouchers worth $25 to spend at cafes and restaurants, but I probably won’t use them as they don’t have any good ones in my town.

• Yes, but they give the subsidies but only the qualified ones. I don't know the specific qualification but I assume one of them might be the restaurant profit in a year.

• In 2020 restaurants were open for about 4 months and this year they are closed till now.

Sadly a lot of restaurants have to close and fire all their workers, even thoigh they receive aid from the governement. It is just too little

We even get financial aid as workers, (the governement pays 80% of our usual pay and still so many people lose their houses and shit)

• In 2020 restaurants were open for about 4 months and this year they are closed till now.

Sadly a lot of restaurants have to close and fire all their workers, even thoigh they receive aid from the governement. It is just too little

We even get financial aid as workers, (the governement pays 80% of our usual pay and still so many people lose their houses and shit)

Are you all good?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!