Produce Camp 2021 - Third stage performances round with: Amber, Meiqi, Nene, Sally, Jingyi, Xiaotong

• Amazing as always, Chuang delivered!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've watched the performances earlier &, everythin's perfect like, my only complaint is why's JJY wearin' the same atrocity Eunha had worn b4 :pepecry:

maybe they are both brand reps of this company?

• I liked all the stages. I think I also liked Jingyi's team the most. Lovely and romantic song executed well by everyone. Here are the results.

1. Push No. 5

2. Nana Party

3. Satellite XL

4. The Adventure

5. Jade

6. It's Raining

• The people I remember from their original groups: Yeah nothing to special

The same people on this show: WHEN THE HECK DID THEY ALL BECAME SO HOT?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I seriously mean what I wrote ... I mean look at Rikimaru O.O

Unbenannt.png

I didn't know much about them (Santa, Riki, Caelan, Kazuma ;( , Hiroto!) before so I thought they always looked this good. lol

If you think they look different now, could it be the difference in make-up style and camerawork between China and Japan?

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I didn't know much about them (Santa, Riki, Caelan, Kazuma ;( , Hiroto!) before so I thought they always looked this good. lol

If you think they look different now, could it be the difference in make-up style and camerawork between China and Japan?

IDK because if you look at many groups of different companys and than compare selfies, photos by company-phorographers, magazine-pictures and fan-pictures than there is often a very big difference. LDH for example tends to shoot horrible photos with bad lightning wich sometimes ends that member with a goldish skin look like if they didn't showered in a while while half African or half African-Amarican member sometimes look way paler than their actuall skincolor or they make the rest of the group look darker. Johnny's has the problem that most photos end up looking like if you took a newspaper and scanned the picture from it to your computer. There are also differences when comparing for example magazine-pictures of the most magazines in Japan with Modelpress (Modelpress is like the Japanese version of Dispatch but with less drama). And a lot TV-shows, especially survival shows let the participants look extremly bad so you think everyone had a way too dark skin, wouldn't have showered in a while and whats not ...

I give you an example by 4 different pictures from 4 different photoshoots by the member of JO1

cats.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!