Is ENHYPEN really that nugu in SK?

• fr though. I'm sorry but I feel CJ hasn't done shit for Enhypen like they did for any of the Produce groups which makes me think HYBE is still in charge of Enhypen for mostly everything. The whole CJ will take care of promotions is a myth imo.

Yes right..Like, even during promotions enhypen went to like...two variety shows? And a few radio shows then that was it. Sorry but cj really need to step up their game, I hope after they see the insane sales and stuff they'll want more money therefore they'll push them more...stupid companies, what can I say

• fr though. I'm sorry but I feel CJ hasn't done shit for Enhypen like they did for any of the Produce groups which makes me think HYBE is still in charge of Enhypen for mostly everything. The whole CJ will take care of promotions is a myth imo.

Now that you mentioned it, it got me thinking. :/

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

CJ wanted their name to be tied to the next “global group” / “BTS 2.0” which was why they did a joint venture with BH in 2018 to supposedly manage them. Last I checked, they even owned 51% of BeLift.

Since Enhypen haven’t really blown up at debut the way TXT did, perhaps they’re taking their hands off the reigns a bit. I predict that if Enhypen get their big break and start becoming a serious contender for the 4th Gen, you might see CJ putting in a bit more effort into them.

• Why do people take brand ranking so seriously lmao Ateez is fucking 10 despite being completely irrelevant in Korea all cause their I-fans have learned to manipulate it. It’s literally that easy and I wish it’d stop being posted as if it holds any merit. Literally any group could be top 5 if their fandom worked hard enough lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!