Space opera movie fan-ficition idea with Kpop idols. Movie Title: Galactic Love

• Movie Title: 은하계의 사랑 (Galactic Love)

Plot: In the year 2030, a only female-based mysterious alien race called The Okkari, starts a full-invasion of planet Earth. Countries set their differences aside to work together and try to repel the mighty alien invaders.

The Okkari Empire

e67e93041ae761f044a6714d4393c344.png

Few facts about the Okkari: Not so much is known about them, other than they are 10x physically stronger than a average human being. They do not age, but not entirely immortal. Homeworld is unknown, but we suspect they are from the other side of the galaxy. It is suspected they visited Earth before thousands of years ago, and ancient civilizations thought they were angels/gods from the heavens, because of their ethereal appearance.

Okkari main characters, ships and mecha

Empress Ix'sha: The sole ruler of the Okkari Empire

Empress Ix'eat(RV Irene).jpg

Star General Zot'ak: The commander of the Okkari Imperial Army

General Zot'ak.jpg

Star Admiral Fairleh: Second in command for General Zot'ak.

Okkari Star Admiral Fairleh(Lovelyz Yein).jpg

And her Star Officers:

From left: Iseth, Mengol and Zenar

Okkari Star Officers.jpg

Star Brigade Commander Valgrai: Piloting a Nolphiel power suit

Warrior Brigade Commander Valgrai(Itzy Yuna).jpg

Star Colonel Taszel: Piloting a Nolphiel power suit

Star Colonel Talzel.jpg

Star Captain Bhalea: Piloting a Felgroirs power suit

Warrior Bhalea(WJSN Luda).jpg

Star Captain Aesser: Piloting a Felgroirs power suit

Warrior Aesser(StayC Yoona).jpg

Star Captain Naernaen: Piloting a Felgroirs power suit

Star Captain Naernaen.jpg

Star Captain Zaundrea: Piloting a Felgroirs power suit

Star Captain Zaundrea.jpg

Star Captain Thidhah: Piloting a Felgroirs power suit

Star Captain Thidhah.jpg

Clone Army weapons, ships and mecha

The clones will be modelled and cloned by these visuals. From left:

Model Type Zesoith ----- Model Type Ucons ------- Model Type Gux'ol ------ Model Type Eh'os

Okkari Clone Soldiers.jpg
    *Note* These are not just cannon fodders. Some of them are high ranking generals, admirals, officers and elite commando pilots who use the same advanced mech suits as the Star Captains.

Ix'Sha Mothership

Ix'Sha Mothership.jpg

Escad Class Destroyer & Thrat'ul Heavy Class Cruiser

Okkari destroyer x312.jpg

Nemhol Interceptor

Nemhol Interceptor.jpg

Ogurs Attack Walker & Ogurs Heavy Assault Walker

Ogurs Attack Walker.jpg

The United Nations Defence Force

UNDF.jpg

Not so many introduction is needed. Mankind are losing against a highly technological civilization, and the only way to have a slight chance to fight back, is to united together as a common species.

2030 weapons for Earth will be exosuits, advanced robotics and jet fighters capable of space-flight. Weaponized satelittes for orbital defence.

United Nations Defence Force.jpg

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited 33 times, last by Uni909 ().

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “My space opera movie fan-ficition idea(with idols from Izone, Red Velvet, Rocket Punch, Lovelyz, WJSN, LOONA, Everglow, StayC and Itzy)” to “My space opera movie fan-ficition idea with many Kpop idols. Part 1: The Okkari Empire”.
  • Looks badass af. The names are really cool too. And Yuna and Irene seem to fit their titles like a glove. Let me know if you develop more.

Thank you! :love: I just finished the first part of my fan-fiction. Made some changes to the characters. Hope you like it.

Update: Done :)

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “My space opera movie fan-ficition idea with many Kpop idols. Part 1: The Okkari Empire” to “Space opera movie fan-ficition idea with Kpop idols. Movie Title: Galactic Love”.
  • Update:

I'm working on a story draft that will be published in a own thread, with links to here for bio of the characters and weapons.

• Great work! My only suggestion since this is KPOP site, title it

Galactic Sarangae! It sounds more exotic, and Love is just a four letter word anymore!!!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just changed the title! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!