Path of Exile 2 - new trailer released

• Finally new hack'n'slash incoming!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yay hardcore mode and die to one millisecond of a stutter at lvl 70

:pepecute:

are you hardcore gamer?

I always like to play the whole single campaign alone with one character and then try it with the other

in first Path of Exile I even had access to closed beta tests, so through the time I was playing it over and over again. I still remember when there were only 2 playable acts, but I loved how diverse it became and how long the story was.

But now I need something new! So will be waiting for this, and also have my eyes on Diablo 2 Resurrected, and of course on Diablo 4.

• Official Post

i haven't played poe in a while, i'm only playing vr stuff, ghost of tsushima, botw, gambling on csgo, minecraft and maybe league when i'm feeling really masochistic -

but yeah it's that adrenaline rush that hardcore gives... i ragequit a few times from lag and stupid mistakes and even from guildies (we're evil to each other) i used to run with. sounds like you're one of the originals though, very niice.

about to watch the ars technica livestream for d2r now, thanks a lot :pepecute:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!