SHAKE IT LOVE!!!

• Who remembers this bop?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS FEELS SO RIGHT!!!!!! <3

• Yes this song is amazing, I am so glad Dal Shabet passed down to their juniors to try to make them successful as much as they could. I do feel bad for the girls though as the girls who were in Minx before Dreamcatcher, hate their version of this song so much.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Yes this song is amazing, I am so glad Dal Shabet passed down to their juniors to try to make them successful as much as they could. I do feel bad for the girls though as the girls who were in Minx before Dreamcatcher, hate their version of this song so much.

WHAT??????!!!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com

jiu's fave version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!