BTS Dynamite's economic effect is MORE than the entire KPOP industry export value

• oh i know that but isn't BTS is still kpop? I mean I know that they pretty much bring in more than everyone else but like what percentage

60-70% maybe? (cos we know that if they bring in more than everyone else then BTS as a percentage of kpop totoal would be at least 50%)

Sorry for misunderstanding me. I meant in the sense that if you add the rest of the kpop groups impact and compare it to BTS economic impact, BTS stays bigger than the whole of them combined.

For percentages I can’t really say since a reputable research is yet to be done on kpop economic impact as a whole to the nation.

But I’ll be bias and guess more than 90% after the way BTS dominated last year and the kind of cultural impact dynamite had in boosting their brand reputation

• Sorry for misunderstanding me. I meant in the sense that if you add the rest of the kpop groups impact and compare it to BTS economic impact, BTS stays bigger than the whole of them combined.

For percentages I can’t really say since a reputable research is yet to be done on kpop economic impact as a whole to the nation.

But I’ll be bias and guess more than 90% after the way BTS dominated last year and the kind of cultural impact dynamite had in boosting their brand reputation

90% you claim...hmmm interesting that's a lot lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!