Park Chorong’s side “The recording was edited evilly… We also have a recording” refuting school violence

• Park Chorong’s side “The recording was edited evilly… We also have a recording” refuting school violence

Chorongs-agency-releases-statement-and-states-they-will-release-the-entire-conversation-if-needed.jpg

“We are here to inform you of our position regarding the recent phone call transcript.

‘A’ only revealed part of the phone call and maliciously distorted it.

During the first call, ‘A’ threatened Chorong and showed unexpected behavior like talking about personal matters that were neither true nor related to the issue. First off, Chorong apologized without asking for details. She apologized regardless of the reason because they had a close relationship in the past and it was true there was some sort of conflict between them. However, she did not admit she was involved in school violence. ‘A’ wanted to meet up, so they even tried to arrange a date.

As we previously revealed about how ‘A’ continued to threaten Chorong for over a month, ‘A’ is telling stories that have nothing to do with the issue by revealing past photos and only a part of the recording.

We also have recordings of the first and second calls, and we submitted them as evidence to the police. We wanted to reveal the truth in accordance with legal procedures, but because “A” is continuously making malicious postings, we will release the recordings if necessary.

original post: theqoo

1. If you have any recordings, please release them

2. Please reveal Chorong’s recording too!

3. Please reveal it!

4. I bet the company also distorted parts of the stories with their recordingㅋㅋㅋ

5. Just reveal it

6. I support the victim

7. So if they have their own side to the story why not reveal it??

8. Can they reveal their recording?

9. Park Chorong is so low

10. Yet they’re still not revealing anything?

• This company is not handling it well at all. I read they also said the drinking photos were photoshopped(?) but then she admitted to it in her letter..

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• this is kinda unrelated but that pic really freaked me out for a sec, I thought someone was hugging her from behind or something o.o

• Apink is one of the biggest reasons I still care about Kpop but I think Kpop stans need to learn their lessons from all these scandals. Just because your idol acts like an angel in front of camera, doesn't mean he/she is the same in reality. Most idol images are fake in reality. And tbh, I don't believe in an existing "bond" for majority of Kpop groups, or "friendships" between many idols which are perhaps fake in many cases. Jealousy is strong when it comes to fame. I guess when people are new to Kpop it's easy to fall for all those things.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Unless the recording was edited and not her words at all, it seems pretty damning?

Just like the sister who was talking about killing her sister's abuser, I can understand a victim being angry. It's like victims can only be sad and saintlike, and if they display any flaws they lose the right to justice. I have venomous feelings towards a couple of people in my past, that doesn't magically turn me into the aggressor.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!