[Pann] Netizens are excited to see STAYC's J as the new face for the cosmetic brand, 'The Face Shop'

I don’t think it’s been very long since her debut

Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 17.14.06

Original Post 

1. [+155][-4] The Face Shop used Park Eunbin as their model too; their tastes are so f*cking consistent

2. [+134][-14] I think she’s got more of an actress-type face than an idol-type

20210404_001255

3. [+129][-12] If people who didn’t know she was an idol saw this, they’d just think she’s a rookie actress

4. [+57][-79] People keep saying she’s an actress-type face but I’m not sure… feels like the fans are brainwashing people into thinking it

↳ [+25][-5] People think different things, what do you mean by brainwashing.. If you don’t see it that way, then you don’t see it that way ㅋㅋ

5. [+52][-2] This is just like Pann girls to be saying she’s not popular … ㅋㅋㅋ Hella funny

6. [+43][-1] Baby J

3ee02b4d0d336e33ecf0c10bc2d7d352

7. [+41][-1] This is sick – it’s not even a group advert, but a solo one…

8. [+39][-0] The Face Shop’s tastes are so consistent… If you look at the celebs they’ve used as their models, they’ve all got similar vibes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pretty

Pann throwing a little bit of hate their way!! Stayc dominance is coming :pepe-cowboy:

Comeback on the 8th. Make sure to check it out!!!

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Big congratulations to J!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!