Fave Taylor Swift song?

• ^

i have never heard these songs from taylor
    are they part of her new Fearless album?
    cause ive been a fan since her 1989 album
    and looked into the past songs
    ( i didnt realize they were her songs until i looked them up, i was 6 when i heard her country songs, i think)
    and ive gotten the newer and older albums and never heard of these

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• i have never heard these songs from taylor
    are they part of her new Fearless album?
    cause ive been a fan since her 1989 album
    and looked into the past songs
    ( i didnt realize they were her songs until i looked them up, i was 6 when i heard her country songs, i think)
    and ive gotten the newer and older albums and never heard of these

same i've never seen those songs either but then again i don't know anything besides her title tracks

• same i've never seen those songs either but then again i don't know anything besides her title tracks

understandable
    and omg
    congrats for the Allkill
    and lets hope leadermin wont get on ur tail for it
    :pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!