Niziu Korean debut

• I really hope that NiziU is going to make their Korean debut soon...I want to see them on variety shows. Most of the Japanese shows, if not all don’t have English subtitles, so it’s Hard to get along. I would also love to see them on music shows. Especially because of the camera quality, if you know what I mean... :pepefrog:

• Why? They're all Japanese.

Because they are also part of a Korean entertainment company (JYP) , taking Korean classes and also have a Korean version of their pre debut song „make you happy“. They also trained their for a year. ( as far as I know) So it would be logical to also debut them in southkorea.

• yeah would also love girls to debut in Korea but I wouldn't expect this too happen earlier than in 2nd half of 2021

they just made comeback and started promotions of Take a picture/Poppin Shakin.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah would also love girls to debut in Korea but I wouldn't expect this too happen earlier than in 2nd half of 2021

they just made comeback and started promotions of Take a picture/Poppin Shakin.

Yes, your probably right. It’s still frustrating for a international fan that doesn’t speak Japanese to follow their promotion. I am following them since pre debut and it honestly just sucks... :peperain:

But we will see....

• Why? They're all Japanese.

They greeted Thai fans in Korean so...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!