koreams love to ruin themselves

• they love to overwork themselves and beng delusional thinking that overworking more = more success

and then wishing to be healthy like yunho - wut?

it is not bad enough to damage themselves but pushing others to overwork and do perfection based on so many interview ,tv show etc from korea

this is why they are suicidal etc

i used to be that dumb too lmao :angryr::cryingr:

• I think this is an oversimplified way of viewing things. Korean culture is very different from the western ones, and differs even from the cultures of nearby asian countries. It's easy for us, as outsiders to judge and point fingers, but once you dig a bit deeper and understand the history, the colonialism and war that the country had been subjected to, things begin to take another shape.

Besides, things are very slowly changing, and by that I mean that recently there has been some pushback from the younger generations that simply refuse to conform to societal norms regarding work, and for some it had worked.

• You have got to be kidding NO ONE FUCKING LOVES over working themselves.

They’re literally tons of research, social movement and policies going on now trying to combat over-working culture and improve work environment

This OP is so unbeliable shallow, stereotypical and judgmental.

• I think this is an oversimplified way of viewing things. Korean culture is very different from the western ones, and differs even from the cultures of nearby asian countries. It's easy for us, as outsiders to judge and point fingers, but once you dig a bit deeper and understand the history, the colonialism and war that the country had been subjected to, things begin to take another shape.

Besides, things are very slowly changing, and by that I mean that recently there has been some pushback from the younger generations that simply refuse to conform to societal norms regarding work, and for some it had worked.

your health does not care abt your culture nor views .but whatever - it is their body not mine

even if they commmit suicide,there is nothing i can do :danceb:

• You have got to be kidding NO ONE FUCKING LOVES over working themselves.

They’re literally tons of research, social movement and policies going on now trying to combat over-working culture and improve work environment

This OP is so unbeliable shallow, stereotypical and judgmental.

u are not really better tho

u are harassing me at here

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!