Companies shouldn't debut minors anymore

• Hmm. I agree with Ripia. Having worked with child and teen actors and singers before, there is this assumption here in this thread that this is not what they want to or what they’re striving to do. In my experience, there are many minors are focused on this and it’s their passion, no different than someone who rides horses competitively or goes to ballet school intensively to prepare for a future career. (When they’re babies or little kids, it’s clearly the parents, but I’ve had 12 and 13 years olds and 14 and 15 year olds talk to me very seriously about their goals in the industry with real intensity in the downtime at the craft services table.)

The entertainment industry is a grueling one, no doubt, but if it is handled responsibly, I think they should be allowed to do it.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• hmm...i would say that it’s a little disturbing that people are thirsting over minors, but enhypen is literally a group of minors.

AND most, if not all, of the engene fandom will protect our babies from sexualisation and sasaeng fans :yesr:

Yeah but many fans need to get rid of the mentality that older fans are weird for stanning groups with minors. I want to stan Enhypen because their music is soooooooo good but I probably won't because fans assume that if you're older and stan a group with minors it must be because you sexualize them, which isn't the case at all.

• Yeah but many fans need to get rid of the mentality that older fans are weird for stanning groups with minors. I want to stan Enhypen because their music is soooooooo good but I probably won't because fans assume that if you're older and stan a group with minors it must be because you sexualize them, which isn't the case at all.

NO NO NO BABY RIAHA STAN ENHYPEN PLEASE

BE AN ENGENE. WE DONT DISCRIMINATE.

it’s really not that big of a deal though, if people give you shit send them my way :pepelove1:

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NO NO NO BABY RIAHA STAN ENHYPEN PLEASE

BE AN ENGENE. WE DONT DISCRIMINATE.

it’s really not that big of a deal though, if people give you shit send them my way :pepelove1:

I'm a 95 liner so I'm not like insanely older than some of them but I'm still 10 years older than the maknae :pepecry: reality is hitting me hard lol

• Billie Was 17 when she won her first GRAMMYS and 13 when she dropped ocean eyes.

Starting young in the entertainment (particularly the music sector) is very important. Especially for women, as the industry is ageist

• I'm a 95 liner so I'm not like insanely older than some of them but I'm still 10 years older than the maknae :pepecry: reality is hitting me hard lol

STILL BE AN ENGENE

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!