This might end up being the definitive photo of the year

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not going to project or speculate what emotions may have been going through Hanni's mind when she stared down this shameless company lapdog, but if this doesn't perfectly encapsulate this never-ending drama in a single frame, I don't know what can.

There is some poetic beauty to Hanni being so clear and focused on the photo, with the lapdog being blurry and distorted--the difference between someone fighting for their truth and someone trying to maintain a lie.

This is going to be an iconic shot years from now.

• no, its this one

he need to post on his sns

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you seen the pic of her crying/wiping away her tears while she was at the podium?

It's in the AKP Home page with the headline ~ "NewJeans’ Hanni tearfully addresses workplace bullying allegations during parliamentary audit."

I think that photo is more definitive than this.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• Have you seen the pic of her crying/wiping away her tears while she was at the podium?

It's in the AKP Home page with the headline ~ "NewJeans’ Hanni tearfully addresses workplace bullying allegations during parliamentary audit."

I think that photo is more definitive than this.

I preferred this photo since it represented Hanni's determination to fight for her group and her distrust of the adult that was supposed to protect them and did everything but that. That photo of her crying is just painful, but it is proof positive of how NewJeans ARE the biggest victims of this dispute.

It would have a strong case though, I admit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!