Lee Sung Kyung, Lee Seung Gi, Big Bang Daesung, Kwon Eunbi, STAYC Yoon to be guiders in IQIYI Starlight Boys survival show

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

slope game

External Content x.com

I know that Hui is so established in the industry and is an incredible artist and producer, but it's so funny to see him and Choi Youngjun together after Hui was a contestant on Boys Planet and Youngjun a mentor 😭

• I know that Hui is so established in the industry and is an incredible artist and producer, but it's so funny to see him and Choi Youngjun together after Hui was a contestant on Boys Planet and Youngjun a mentor 😭

yeah I also find it a bit weird

I think rather than a guider he should have some position like a 'bridge' between trainees and guiders

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!