The TRUE Kings of K-Pop reunited last night and it was pure magic

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This marks the first time in seven years that GD has performed on stage, and the idol known as your favorite idol's favorite idol, a celebrity even among celebrities, looked like he had been on tour for his entire hiatus

OT4 might not ever happen with how TOP has set his mind on distancing himself from idol life (understandable after the public witch hunt that he quite literally barely survived), so I'm satisfied with these OT3 crumbs

Welcome back, the TRUE Kings of K-Pop. Always imitated but never duplicated. K-Pop was never the same after your debut, and it hasn't been the same since your notable absence began.

Nobody burns up a stage like Big Bang.

• I'm just happy happy happy! Their passion for music is genuine and their love for their fans! Living 2014/15 BB era was one of the best moments in kpop I experienced.

I'm ot3 now in any form! I just want more BB content like this. I hope they keep doing things together. It's so nice seeing them!

And let's go GD cb! I'm excited to see what he'll do now, he is the king for a reason!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!