Entertainment Tonight (ET): SEVENTEEN Perform a Mash-Up That Includes Justin Bieber's 'Holy' (Exclusive)

• SEVENTEEN is performing a medley of their biggest hits -- just for ET! In an exclusive new performance, the K-pop group treats fans to some of their favorite songs, plus a cover of Justin Bieber's "Holy."

S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino bring their A-game for the performance, which starts with "Very Nice."

The band then transitions into "Clap," "Left & Right," "Snap Shoot" and "Don't Wanna Cry." Woozi, DK and Seungkwan wrap things up with a short rendition of "Holy."

"'Holy' has been on repeat for us ever since its release. It's been stuck in our heads and we often found ourselves humming or singing along to it throughout the day as well," the band tells ET. "So naturally, when we got the chance to perform a short cover of a pop song during our ET medley, all of us came to choose 'Holy'!"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• beyoncesvt

Changed the title of the thread from “Entertainment Tonight (ET): SEVENTEEN Perform a Mash-Up That Includes Justin Bieber's 'Holy' (Exclusive) E” to “Entertainment Tonight (ET): SEVENTEEN Perform a Mash-Up That Includes Justin Bieber's 'Holy' (Exclusive)”.
  • I'm sorry but I just found out through a tiktok of this mash-up I was hoping Pledis would hype it up a little bit more instead of just a little tweet it's difficult to make Seventeen world domination when they don't help :pepe-clown-gear:

But nonetheless this was an amazing mashup the vocals were incredible I would probably listen in repeat the whole weekend

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• I'm sorry but I just found out through a tiktok of this mash-up I was hoping Pledis would hype it up a little bit more instead of just a little tweet it's difficult to make Seventeen world domination when they don't help :pepe-clown-gear:

But nonetheless this was an amazing mashup the vocals were incredible I would probably listen in repeat the whole weekend

LOVE THIS VERSION OF DWC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!