Victoria, Huang Xuan, Wang Yibo & Tan Songyun cut ties with H&M/Nike

• :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Xinjiang researcher who wrote the forced labor cotton story which I previously covered in my thread:

ImageImage

• Not Wang Yibo...come on. :waterr: These Chinese celebrities...I understand y'all have to make money but it doesn't make it any less bad.

This is why the only Chinese celebrity I can follow is Xiao Zhan :waterr:

but they needed to do it, if they would still be brand ambassadors then probably after week or two they will be blacklisted by Chinese state regulators, which basically would mean end of career, as well as government forcing Chinese companies to stop supporting those four artists. They didn't have a choice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!