Bruh woojin(former of straykids) is innocent.............he said himself than he is innocent

• I know he is predator for me and always problematic person

this accusation had been proven false for a long time, the photo they used to accuse was a montage

I get a little frustrated, because those accusations that came out after the main one only served to divert attention from the main fact

• in addition to the main charge, there were 3 more charges. 2 possibly false due to errors in the narration of the facts or by false evidence (the one he is innocent is included here) and one more that no one knows for sure whether it is true or a lie

• in addition to the main charge, there were 3 more charges. 2 possibly false due to errors in the narration of the facts or by false evidence (the one he is innocent is included here) and one more that no one knows for sure whether it is true or a lie

Please reposte the facts on him

• There's no evidence of what he did and didn't do, so why assume that he did something horrible from your own imagination? Maybe the reason of him getting kicked out wasn't as serious as you guys are making it out to be and maybe it was, but wouldn't it best to neither support him nor hate on him for something you have no knowledge of? stay neutral.

• Please reposte the facts on him

I have 2 videos that talk about the case, but they are in Portuguese. however, the main accusation is the strongest, the one he did not even bother to defend since he preferred to talk about his solo debut. his "company" claims that he is innocent of the main charge based on photos with date, time and location of the iPhone at the time/day the harassment took place, however it is very easy to fabricate a fake date/time by changing the time and day iPhone system

after the first, there were more testimonies between these two that have been found false since last year. One for using a fake photo (which is what he refers to as innocent) and another for having grammatical errors as if using Google Translate

the last one that nobody knows is about him having a relationship with a fan site, it’s written in mandarin and it’s very difficult to say if this is true or a lie because there is no hole in the story

anyway, he's using an accusation that everyone knew was false since last year to say that he is innocent of all

• Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!