cignature Jeewon will be intern MC in Nopaku Tak Jae Hoon season 3

• here is first episode with Jeewon as one of MC's/hosts

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Twitter fans are not going to like it, but a paycheck is a paycheck.

• Why won't they like it?

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• Oh yeah, I know about the "Poongdung" music video and how it achieved a surprisingly large number of views, but how is this particular show problematic?

apparently the same host asked her some questions related to her body last time she was on the show

• Oh yeah, I know about the "Poongdung" music video and how it achieved a surprisingly large number of views, but how is this particular show problematic?

Some of the jokes are more adult.

I do see a bit of a difference between Eunbi and Jeewon, Eunbi has embraced the 'waterbomb queen' title and ran with it, using her sexiness to help her career.

Jeewon seems to be shy and from the outside it looks like the company is pushing her to be sexier, we do not know if this makes Jeewon uncomfortable or if she agrees with the company but just doesn't now how to play into it as well as Eunbi.

So in a way I do see why some fans may be worried that C9 is forcing this on the girls as a money grab, that would be bad. Or it could be just people in social media getting offended like usual.

• External Content x.com

anyone watched video? i want to know if this is true because my stance was neutral but this is getting too weird

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!