Why are people saying NJ has a small fandom?

• I think I'm missing something bc sure they dropped quite a lot on Spotify, but a big fanbase is shown mostly in physical sales and concerts and all NJ albums surpassed 1M sales and they'll still start touring, doing fanmeeting, but didn't they sell out Tokyo dome??

Overall their stats are pretty much the same as the others top ggs that you guys say have a big fandom so I'm lost in the logic here.

Did they lose a lot of casual fans? Yes, but fandom wise they seem good and unless something terrible happens like a disbandment or long hiatus their fandom will just grow more. Their current situation isn't easy, but they are doing as good as the others so if the others are doing good so they are.

Just making this thread bc I'm baffled at the "small fandom" being used when talking about them when this isn't the case imo. :iconpepe:

𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• If their fandom was as big as “the most dominant kpop girl group” fandom should be they’d stream how sweet out of floppage

You're not very intelligent.

Twice has the third biggest fandom in K-Pop, but they couldn't stream any of their songs out of "floppage" or get them to chart in Korea.

Boy groups that literally sell millions more than any girl group and have sold out tours can't get any of their songs to have an impact on the charts domestically or abroad.

Using streams and charts to judge the size of a fanbase is some ass backwards preschool logic that anyone who knows how the industry works wouldn't subscribe to.

It's clear you're just a new Blink who can't cope with the fact NewJeans is the top girl group in the world today.

Sucks to suck.

• It's due to the dynamic relation with MHJ, there are lots of them stan MHJ rather than NewJeans. Otherwise, NJ fandom is similar maybe a bit less than aespa, Ive, Lsf atm. They all equal out now, but not big as before.

• It's due to the dynamic relation with MHJ, there are lots of them stan MHJ rather than NewJeans. Otherwise, NJ fandom is similar maybe a bit less than aespa, Ive, Lsf atm. They all equal out now, but not big as before.

What a horrible take.

You should stick to cope posting about your obvious copycat group and worrying whether or not they'll ever build a strong fandom they can call their own. Right now, you just have a viral song and a bunch of token stans who support them to spite NewJeans and MHJ.

Yeah, I said it.

Everyone can get their licks in this thread.

Who's next?

• I hope whoever is in charge of Ador at the end of this changes gears and starts actually promoting NewJeans in a fandom building way. Ador does treat the fans well but they're not great at drawing them in. It's crazy this is their first comeback doing a variety gig

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• Analyzing the situation, it's pretty much clear now. You seem so bothered by everything, though maybe the truth hurts so much. Let's see how long stanning saint MHJ will last. Why do you always bring up Illit as if I'm stan of them? Just for your info, I don't stan Illit, I'm a causal listener. You put your interpretation on users' mouth for some reason. Even If they flop, I won't care much. I will just say they underperformed and move on like the rest of the groups.

:pepe-shrug:

• Analyzing the situation, it's pretty much clear now. You seem so bothered by everything, though maybe the truth hurts so much. Let's see how long stanning saint MHJ will last. Why do you always bring up Illit as if I'm stan of them? Just for your info, I don't stan Illit, I'm a causal listener. You put your interpretation on users' mouth for some reason. Even If they flop, I won't care much. I will just say they underperformed and move on like the rest of the groups.

:meme-sure-jan::meme-thats-cap:

• If their fandom was as big as “the most dominant kpop girl group” fandom should be they’d stream how sweet out of floppage

To be fair just BP showed huge numbers through their careers on Spotify and even so others gg were still at the top with them and I'm saying about big fandom, not what their fans said about them and now people are using it to discredit the girls's fandom power. Their fandom are big enough to make them a top gg.

𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

I think they are as big as the one you mentioned.

𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

It's funny seeing you call them MHJ stans when you yourself look like a Hybe stan fighting in all of this and always shading NJ... like :meme-pot-kettle:

But I'm sure NJ fandom buy their albums bc of the girls or go to the fanmeeting bc the girls will be there.

𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• To be fair just BP showed huge numbers through their careers on Spotify and even so others gg were still at the top with them and I'm saying about big fandom, not what their fans said about them and now people are using it to discredit the girls's fandom power. Their fandom are big enough to make them a top gg.

Well there’s a difference between being a top gg and the top gg, some tokkis should learn the difference :pepe-shrug:

• Well there’s a difference between being a top gg and the top gg, some tokkis should learn the difference :pepe-shrug:

Uhm, 2023 they were the top gg the same way every year a different gg was :pepe-life-support: but they are still a top gg with fandom as big as the others ggs imo.

𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• Well there’s a difference between being a top gg and the top gg, some tokkis should learn the difference :pepe-shrug:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

You should learn the difference.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!