NCT Renjun is fighting back against saesangs

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• can't blame him. hope he suceeds.

External Content twitter.com

• Omg, let's go Renjuuun!

Being an idol is already tiresome with the whole fan fantasy about them, but still having to endure saesang is a crazy level of toxicity. I hope he succeeds and tbh I hope companies start sueing these crazies. This isn't normal!

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Renjun has a good head on his shoulders. I am pleased with how he is handling this situation. He's setting boundaries like no other idol has done before (that I am aware of). With how respected the dreamies are to the new gen of kpop groups, I hope they can learn from this and know how to interact with their fans in a healthy and controlled manner! In a perfect world, they wouldn't have to fight for their rights of privacy, but alas this industry will always be flawed.

• Good on him.

It's sad idols don't get more protection from those stalkers. They're disturbed people, often criminals, and it's scary and can even be traumatic for idols. But even though there's a lot of talk about sasaengs online and from idols themselves, it sadly seems very little changes and they never get what they deserve.

a9888f11bb6ef6c2b673198d5343e8aab1efad58.jpg   5c40bd68412465344edf91a86be2dba01811fb34.jpg   5184d0e5ed837652c7895e93c6e75676da7c1512.jpg   70012d570dd06dce4792b2a5a73391112bc93bd9.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!