GD in his first day as a professor

• No way he did this :pepe-life-support: congrats for becoming a professor!! Where is the damn album, you flop?? You are an artist ffs!!   :meme-gretchen-ugh:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I found the video ...

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:meme-clown-wig:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• I already made a Thread tho :)

He can’t be serious for a second xD

It's just this moment in particular like :pepe-life-support: it deserves a thread.. he really is a BB member, the clownery :pepe-toilet:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• It's just this moment in particular like :pepe-life-support: it deserves a thread.. he really is a BB member, the clownery :pepe-toilet:

Not surprised lol 2nd gen and first gen really started having other jobs besides idol. Example xiumin of exo is actually a doctor now. So naturally he's booked as. People are like omg exo and do their best "I've fallen and I can't get up" call 119. I bet everyone and their dogs will be trying to get into a classroom with Gdragon

• Not surprised lol 2nd gen and first gen really started having other jobs besides idol. Example xiumin of exo is actually a doctor now. So naturally he's booked as. People are like omg exo and do their best "I've fallen and I can't get up" call 119. I bet everyone and their dogs will be trying to get into a classroom with Gdragon

Xiumin is a doctor?? :meme-what: I didn't know!! I'm honestly surprised, but yeah idols doing everything, specially the 2nd early 3rd gen ones.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!