Meanwhile today in SBS The Show

• boys hugging

and MC Nana laughing xD

boyhug.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is there anyone who watched this without tears in their eyes?

Two things I particularly loved in the performance of 'For Youth':

The set turning round and revealing the garden - a not particularly subtle image, but a hint at their new-found freedom...

I really, really liked the little nod to traditional boy bands/grown up male vocal groups when the synchronised dancing-on-the-spot kicked in, although it hit the mark even more when they were wearing those immaculate suits in the previous show. I hope that seeing Silk Sonic in LV reminded them that there is a way to incorporate visually stunning, satisfying dancing into the show, even when fancy high-octane choreography is no longer an option!!

I'm living for the day when BTS, as happy, fulfilled adults with successful independent lives of their own, stand at the mics and belt/croon/soar through their latest songs, while their immaculately smooth dancing has their audience gasping and cheering...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!