So I wasn't the only one getting a lot of BTS older songs on Tiktok

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imagine if it starts trending..

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• Iconic Performance video needed on this thread

External Content www.youtube.com

• They've become the most followed k-pop act on Tiktok for consecutive days this week. I have no idea why since they aren't active on Tiktok to post dance challenges. They haven't even posted for many weeks.

• They've become the most followed k-pop act on Tiktok for consecutive days this week. I have no idea why since they aren't active on Tiktok to post dance challenges. They haven't even posted for many weeks.

They are the most followed daily on Spotify too...I mean its BTS the most streamed Kpop act on Youtube and Spotify even while on hiatus, they keep making new fans even when inactive:pepe-shrug:

I've been seeing a lot of Make it right lyric video on Tiktok.

I miss them... :holding-back-tears:

• They are the most followed daily on Spotify too...I mean its BTS the most streamed Kpop act on Youtube and Spotify even while on hiatus, they keep making new fans even when inactive:pepe-shrug:

But this week is particularly interesting.

BTS have been gaining around 4k-10k+ followers for the past weeks but this week, they are gaining around 40k+ followers for consecutive days.

• I hear the Black Swan orchestral version is also quite popular

External Content twitter.com

• Kitty_Saurus

Changed the title of the thread from “So I wasn't the only one getting a lot of the Attack on Bangtan dance on Tiktok” to “So I wasn't the only one getting a lot of BTS older songs on Tiktok”.
  • I've been getting a LOT of older tiktoks from many musical artists I follow (or dont) on Tiktok as well as other videos from other non musical artists I follow on Tiktok in the past week or so.

I saw it suggested somewhere that because of the UMG deal getting resolved and older videos getting their music restored, it's causing them to appear back on peoples feeds again.

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!