ISA vs NATTY - which main dancer do you like?

• ISA vs NATTY - which main dancer do you like? 27

1. ISA (STAYC) (8) 30%
    2. NATTY (Kiss Of Life) (19) 70%

the battle of main dancers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the battle of main dancers

what are you doing with me

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• Isa is STAYC's main dancer!? I never even thought about who STAYC's main dancer would be. I only focus on their music rather than their actual performances.

I picked Isa since she is my bias, but I feel like Natty is probably the better dancer.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Isa is STAYC's main dancer!? I never even thought about who STAYC's main dancer would be. I only focus on their music rather than their actual performances.

I picked Isa since she is my bias, but I feel like Natty is probably the better dancer.

I think STAYC only have official positions for vocals/rap

but Isa is the only STAYC member which was training in dance academy before joining HighUp, all others were in typical Idol agencies

• 9-7 Natty :iconpepe:

She's impressive with her movements. She reminds me of BP Lisa.

🙂‍↕️

External Content youtu.be

• Hey bartkun can you make a post for main male dancers or have you made one already?

I'm not an expert in boy groups

you can make one if you want :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!