All the groups involved in the mediaplay between Hybe and MHJ to drag each other down

• Here's the list of groups used by both parties in their mediaplays. Believe me, I don't even search for this. It's all on my timeline and FYP.

Hybe's Mediaplay:

- Newjeans: Their building floor is higher than Bts, their profitability is nothing to hybe, their success was all bought/thanks to Hybe, they will take care of them etc...

- BTS: Accused MHJ of using a shaman on them and claimed she said BTS was copying her.

- TXT: Adorbg will be debuted based on them.

- LSF: Gfriend wasn't disbanded because of them, saying they debuted first because of MHJ so they refute her claims.

- BND: For copying NJ.

- TWS: For copying NJ.

- Riize: For copying NJ.

- Gfriend: MHJ took their trainees, all their staff, and was the reason for their debt, not LSF. MHJ is responsible for their disbandment.

- BP: Basically saying NJ is copying BP's strategies too.

MHJ's Mediaplays:

- Newjeans: People copying them, members love her 🤢, they're crying, dragging their parents into this shitshow, Hybe ceo have no intentions in meeting them to discuss this issue

- Illit: Copying Newjeans.

- LSF: Hybe debuted them first before NJ when they already promised her, she didn't want Sakura in her group.

- Gfriend: She didn't have anything to do with their disbandment. Ador paid Soumu for the trainees they took, but she also said Gfriend lost their popularity so nobody is going to audition 😮‍💨

- Aespa: Bang said, "Step on them."

- IVE: Bang/Hybe debuted LSF first because they were afraid they couldn't compete with IVE with Nj. So it's IZ*ONE vs. IZ*ONE in short.

This is based on what I saw on my timeline only, so I might miss some other groups that they mentioned and full stories from both side

• Isn't most of these Hybe media play from kpop fandoms? lol I swear stan X was dragging and blaming everything happened to their faves on MHJ after news broke out about the audit.

Gfriend: MHJ took their trainees, all their staff, and was the reason for their debt, not LSF. MHJ is responsible for their disbandment. I thought this conspiracy come from stan X :skull:

Interested in the reason for GF disbanding because people did say it was weird how it suddenly happened.

MHJ, well we heard and seen all of it from the press con, the evidence is all there.

:skull:

Underwater - remake | Cute animal drawings, Fantasy dragon, Animal drawingsOcean with dragons, fish, and other animals having fun anime styleUnderwater - remake | Cute animal drawings, Fantasy dragon, Animal drawings

Edited 4 times, last by Wateris ().

• Interested in the reason for GF disbanding because people did say it was weird how it suddenly happened.

I would say is not that weird that they disbanded, they have been struggling for some years with less and less sucess.

Isn't most of these Hybe media play from kpop fandoms? lol I swear stan X was dragging and blaming everything happened to their faves on MHJ after news broke out about the audit.

it is from a rumor source on K-side:

- she said BTS copied her

- TWS, Riize also copy her

The only true that MHJ confirmed are: that she did visit a shaman and ask about BTS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!