The problem with Kpop companies and groups who cant sing well

• It's a trade-off, but I feel their sins so far do not outweigh the good it can bring.

I disagree with this statement, is a free pass for companies to do whatever they want, and that can never be good.
    Btw, Companies are not that necessary to let their sins pass. Is like be grateful to McDonald's for all the jobs they make, like without them these jobs would never exist. Nah, without companies' music would still exists. Sometimes i think kpop fans don't realize how fuck up is this system, or don't want to know and just want to live the fantasy.

• I disagree with this statement, is a free pass for companies to do whatever they want, and that can never be good.
    Btw, Companies are not that necessary to let their sins pass. Is like be grateful to McDonald's for all the jobs they make, like without them these jobs would never exist. Nah, without companies' music would still exists. Sometimes i think kpop fans don't realize how fuck up is this system, or don't want to know and just want to live the fantasy.

I've explained my stance. We can agree to disagree - that's ok too. :finger-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!