Predict katseye success

• I will even say that even before their debut, Hybe tried to promote them with their own money, for example, for some reason they sent them to fashion week, although they did not represent anyone at all and were non-names. People who think they didn't use payola are ridiculous. :pepe-cringe:

• She was never viral before her debut, I’ll even say more after her debut she still wasn’t viral, only a week after her debut she started going viral on TikTok and then it wasn’t at the same level of virality as Cupid. Therefore, you are talking some kind of nonsense, its indicators are exclusively payola and the number of streams on Spotify is simply ridiculous for such a group, which had the popularity of carbon copies of NewJeans. Imagine they received the title of carbon copy, even before the MHJ press conference, so your fantasies about virality and honesty are simply ridiculous when there are results. Even on YouTube with their MV the results were not so good, reminiscent of the case with TWS where they are popular exclusively on the chart chart and nowhere else.

Now you're just speaking nonsense, did you even look at Magnetic YT views and YT music stable numbers? At this point drop your delusional trolling bro.

:pepefacepalm:

• Now you're just speaking nonsense, did you even look at Magnetic YT views and YT music stable numbers? At this point drop your delusional trolling bro.

:pepefacepalm:

I showed the results of Magnetic in the first 24h on YouTube, and there were something like 8 million views with 100 thousand likes, and a few comments.

• And then we have an article that in the first day on Spotify they had 2.5 million streams, and this is with such indicators on YT at the level of nugu.

:policepepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!