do spelling mistakes annoy you

• YES. YES. AND YES.

If i’m reviewing a classmate’s work, my eyes will go straight to the spelling mistakes. I cannot stand them, and it’s one of my worst pet peeves.

Like, i don’t particularly mind if it’s intentional (like it’s like a thing or it goes along with a joke or smth), but if it’s actually a mistake...they should get it right. :wilds:

YES!

But mostly only in my native language.

I don't even use English regularly anywhere else than here, so of course i'm making a lot of mistakes probably. :D

• YES!

But mostly only in my native language.

I don't even use English regularly anywhere else than here, so of course i'm making a lot of mistakes probably. :D

no your english is wonderful! NO MISTAKES HERE! I only see a perfectly bilingual talented little matriarch, so don’t worry about it at all.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• no your english is wonderful! NO MISTAKES HERE! I only see a perfectly bilingual talented little matriarch, so don’t worry about it at all.

hahaha thank you Creamy! :lover3:

Also if you see some mistakes, i'll be happy if you let me know. We all learn like that :D

I'm also sometimes asking people for explanations, because as someone that doesn't know slang and that, it can be hard to understand some things. :D

On topic: I feel you. I remember how I had an assignment to write in uni, together with my classmate, she was also my friend. It drove me crazy, i had to do everything, since her writing was so bad and she didn't even try, because she knew, i am going to fix all the mess she made at the end.

• hahaha thank you Creamy! :lover3:

Also if you see some mistakes, i'll be happy if you let me know. We all learn like that :D

I'm also sometimes asking people for explanations, because as someone that doesn't know slang and that, it can be hard to understand some things. :D

On topic: I feel you. I remember how I had an assignment to write in uni, together with my classmate, she was also my friend. It drove me crazy, i had to do everything, since her writing was so bad and she didn't even try, because she knew, i am going to fix all the mess she made at the end.

all good babes! And oh my goodness that would be horrible, i hate incompetent people especially in group work. Even if they’re my friends, i’m not going to work with them if i’m doing all the heavy lifting.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• all good babes! And oh my goodness that would be horrible, i hate incompetent people especially in group work. Even if they’re my friends, i’m not going to work with them if i’m doing all the heavy lifting.

Ah, i know, i avoided doing anything with her, because she would just complain and not do anything.

But that one time, there was no other choice...

Like you said, even if they are your friends, they shouldn't take advantage of you like this.

It's good to help people if they need help, but there is a line between helping someone or 'being taken advantage of'.

• Ah, i know, i avoided doing anything with her, because she would just complain and not do anything.

But that one time, there was no other choice...

Like you said, even if they are your friends, they shouldn't take advantage of you like this.

It's good to help people if they need help, but there is a line between helping someone or 'being taken advantage of'.

exactly, you’ve gotta stand up for yourself when you need to! (don’t settle for shit, you don’t deserve any less than what you deserve)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!