Please suggest songs here for my running playlist, (Kpop & Western preferred, but others okay to!)

• I mentioned it previously, but I like to add new songs onto my playlist when I'm just sick of the same all tracks, I've been working out for three years but am taking it extra seriously as I get used to rock climbing and focusing on training different muscles then I usually do.

If you don't know me/we haven't interacted I hope you are well!, here are some of the artists I follow that aren't in my signature also include BlockB, B.A.P (Youngguk, Jongup & Daehyun), (I followed BTS from 2017 - 2020 ish and have them in other playlists but will take those suggestions!)., and some songs I recently added to this running playlist.

Artists I stan/ follow not in my signature (YouTube Screenshots).

Artists/ Songs I recently added (As end late 2023 - Start of 2024).

(Edit, Added some additional ones):

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Feel free to add playlist suggestions from Spotify! Thanks~ :yellow-heart::black-heart::yellow-heart::black-heart:

• External Content open.spotify.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• BebeCarat-0 you may know the deal, if it's me I will most likly suggest JPop :teeheek:

I hope there is anything from my suggestions that you may like

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It's okay honestly I love anything that puts me in a good mood and has a good track! Hoping more check out DXTEEN, they have a couple good ones.

Ah of course WatWing, hopefully they get more promotion soon 🤞🏻

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!