Monsta X Maknae Comeback release [Off the Beat] EP, livestream!~.

• Monsta X's Producer, Rapper, Singer Songwriter and Maknae ChangKyun to release his comeback EP [Off the Beat] in a couple hours!.

Some Promotional Pictorials/Others for those to check out if you want.

(I.M is signed to Sony Music Korea but is still an active MX member).

Official LiveStream.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-----

Im창균 on Instagram: "I.M 3rd EP [Off The Beat] Album Artwork 🖤2024.04.03 6PM (KST) RELEASE"
    94K likes, 474 comments - imnameim on April 1, 2024: "I.M 3rd EP [Off The Beat] Album Artwork 🖤2024.04.03 6PM (KST) RELEASE"
    www.instagram.com

Im창균 on Instagram: "@brioni_official ✨ #Brioni #BrioniShillaAtelier"
    193K likes, 1,840 comments - imnameim on March 30, 2024: "@brioni_official ✨ #Brioni #BrioniShillaAtelier"
    www.instagram.com

Im창균 on Instagram: "@allurekorea"
    281K likes, 2,724 comments - imnameim on March 21, 2024: "@allurekorea"
    www.instagram.com

Im창균 on Instagram: "I.M 3rd EP [Off The Beat] 2024.04.03 6PM (KST)"
    96K likes, 1,631 comments - imnameim on March 12, 2024: "I.M 3rd EP [Off The Beat] 2024.04.03 6PM (KST)"
    www.instagram.com

-----

Other Promotional/News.

MONSTA X's I.M to release new mini-album 'Off The Beat' in April
    MONSTA X rapper I.M has announced the upcoming release of his third mini-album titled 'Off The Beat', due out April 3.
    www.nme.com

Monsta X's I.M set to release second solo album on April 3
    I.M of boy band Monsta X will release his new EP "Off The Beat" on April 3, his first new album in 10 months since his last album.
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Fanbase tweets/ other things to check out.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Monsta X Worldwide (@worldwide_mx) on X
    MONSTA X fanbase for Monbebe - made and run by Monbebe. You can contact us at worldwidemonstax@gmail.com or through DMs.
    twitter.com

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• I was just listening to a bunch of different music, (from NUEST, Golden Child, Joohoney's solo, to VIXX's Leo Chilling & Losing Game, and OnlyOneOf songs) as Rie of OnlyOneOf would comment on my WeVerse post while chatting with my friend from another province. (Provinces are kinda like 'states' in the US).

The fact this release is happening a couple hours after my birthday is so cool.

If my job interviews call back to confirm my journalist jobs, this will be one of the best years in a while. 😊🖤🖤

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!