She has such calming voice

• I feel relaxed after listening

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are we bragging about Minseo this time :pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

The first song I heard from her was 'Is Who' and thought that it was freaking amazing? The instruments were really good and the style of song was unique.

---======---

• Are we bragging about Minseo this time :pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

The first song I heard from her was 'Is Who' and thought that it was freaking amazing? The instruments were really good and the style of song was unique.

I know Minseo was in Mystic Story

same as Takeuchi Miyu

there was even time when people thought they will be part of Billlie

because some videos were there with them training together during Mystic Rookies times

• Another one where she was singing with her CEO or senior Lol. People said this was refreshing because she was singing in the perspective of a lover. The song was originally only sing in as a solo, but since she's also singing it-it seems like a reply back to the old lover as it say 'Yes I am happy with my new lover'.

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!