Baekhyun joins Melon Hall Silver Club

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com

• It’s still a better deal than being stuck under SM fully, so I consider it a win. If I was them, I’d rather pay SM money to get out of my business than have to wait for them to fit you into their master schedule of releases. The crazy backlog of comebacks is partially why Kyungsoo’s album was recorded a year ago even though it just released in September.

probably why Chanyeol still hasn't released his solo yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!