What to do in a situation like this/ what would you do?

• I did post this on BlueSky, but I'll post it here to.

I have this fandom shirt I bought from a store in my city, and tbh I'm doing a huge de clutter and impulsively bought it. It's a Sam and Colby Shirt that I haven't even wore once, (it's their explr merch.) I personally am really sensitive when it comes to texturing, and fabric (I'm not sure why I even bought it.. I hate pink). I was really into their stuff for a while and then so much controversial or confusing things have came out and I just don't want to support them anymore.

I don't really have any social media (I use BlueSky to order art) and that's about it. I tried to sell on Etsy before but you need a bigger following to even get your stuff noticed.

I have thought about just giving it to a second hand store or asking some other stores who carry stuff like this as I never shipped anything out. (Theres a store in the mall here that purely sells tik tok trending stuff). Any of the art and profile commissions I did sell have been strictly online and through email in the past (twitter), so I don't have IG to post it on.

I'm just curious if you have ever been in this situation, and if you came to the conclusion to sell or just give it away.

• It depends, if its only 1 item Ill donate

If its a few piece Ill post it on poshmark or vinted

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It depends, if its only 1 item Ill donate

If its a few piece Ill post it on poshmark or vinted

Oooh never heard of vinted before I'll have to check it out.

My friend does poshmark pretty often, I'll have to ask her about it.

Yeah one piece, I was thinking that to.

Thanks for commenting 😊 :bees-knees:

• if your friend does it often, ask if she can list it for you

easier to sell with an established account

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!