Rosé’s official 1st week sales

• The 2nd quarter for Gaon awards is from March to May. Are you talking Jan-Mar?

I would assume each quarter gets three months, so January through March, April through June, July through September, October through December. Is Gaon different? I was just assuming the first quarter would match the first quarter of everything else in the world lol. I don't actually know, that's just what would logically make sense.

• I would assume each quarter gets three months, so January through March, April through June, July through September, October through December. Is Gaon different? I was just assuming the first quarter would match the first quarter of everything else in the world lol.

Gaon Awards are like this:

Q1 is Dec-Feb

Q2 is Mar-May

Q3 is Jun-Aug

Q4 is Sep-Nov

So Q2 depends on whether BTS or SVT release. Baekhyun should also sell a million or close to it.

IZ*ONE has Q1 this year, they broke the female artist drought.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Ah, starting in December. Strange. Thank you.

He'll probably sell a lot but idk about a million yet. Baekhyun's preorders so far are much lower than when Delight was released.
    He only sold double what his K-Town numbers were for both of his last albums (Delight has 517k on Ktown, vs just over a million sales total). Currently he has just 200k there. His fans may have found other places to order from, but I'm a bit surprised. If the ratio stays the same, his sales won't be as high. He still has another week though.

• Ah, starting in December. Strange. Thank you.

He'll probably sell a lot but idk about a million yet. Baekhyun's preorders so far are much lower than when Delight was released.
    He only sold double what his K-Town numbers were for both of his last albums (Delight has 517k on Ktown, vs just over a million sales total). Currently he has just 200k there. His fans may have found other places to order from, but I'm a bit surprised. If the ratio stays the same, his sales won't be as high. He still has another week though.

Never doubt EXO solo stans

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!