Dreamcatcher 1st week sales

• The growth is insane! They sold 73% more albums during first week than 5 months ago! At this rate, they may sell 150k+ albums on Gaon at some point! :omgr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

c4tj5c1.png

Edited 2 times, last by kirishiki ().

• So happy for the girls!! I just saw this on YouTube and it just makes me smile. Very DC lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am so happy for them. I think the quality music will continue to make sales grow as they capture more and more fans each comeback, it also helps that their albums are physically beautiful too so are an asset to any collection <3

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• I only discovered them in between Scream and Boca and I am happy for them and I hope to see continuous growth. I believe their talent and quality music will speak for itself. Today, Sleep Walking was stuck in my head all day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!