TWICE ON KILLING VOICE OMFGGG

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What is this ?

Like others said, it's a show about showing your vocal talent, created by Mamamoo, basically. Yes, I'm not kidding, the whole show was created because of Solar. She wanted to perform on Killing Verse, the rap version of this, but she couldn't because she's not a rapper, so they created Killing Voice for them. 😅

Here's the full playlist for those want to see the others. Looks like, IU still leading the race with 62M views.

Killing Voice Playlist - YouTube

I'm honestly surprised that JYP let them perform on this show now when they're in their 9th year of their career. Now, they can show everyone that they can sing, and idiot JYP don't have to use autotune. I'm really interested in this, because if they can't perform without help (Dingo don't let anyone use help, they have to sing LIVE) they're doomed. No, just kidding, nobody cares about that anyway, especially because they're not a rookie group anymore.

• You just had to find a way to bring Mamamoo into this. :rolleyes:

And you needn't wait with fervent anticipation for the opportunity to bash their vocals, as the backing track will be so loud you won't even hear them. This show is not the live vocal showcase it's made out to be.

• You just had to find a way to bring Mamamoo into this. :rolleyes:

And you needn't wait with fervent anticipation for the opportunity to bash their vocals, as the backing track will be so loud you won't even hear them. This show is not the live vocal showcase it's made out to be.

She asked what Killing Voice is, and that is Killing Voice. I didn't lie, kiddo, that's the fact. I can mention anyone I like. Just like you or anyone else on this platform!

If you don't know anything about Killing Voice, just shut up! Thank you! If you think it's not about LIVE vocals without backtrack, watch this comparison. One is an edited version, they ONLY fixed the volume of the mics, normalized the sound so no one can be louder than the other. I NEVER trashed TWICE's vocals, they're average, but not bad, my only problem is that JYP using too much autotune.

Normal version:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unedited version:

External Content www.youtube.com

• We know you can mention anyone you like; you have to remind us by mentioning your favorite group in every single thread you post in.

I know plenty about Killing Voice, and I will not shut up, you donkey. They had Red Velvet on just recently, one of the better idol groups for vocals, and it was nothing but the studio tracks completely drowning out their live voices the entire time, no different than a music show performance. You hear more live vocals during a concert!

• We know you can mention anyone you like; you have to remind us by mentioning your favorite group in every single thread you post in.

I know plenty about Killing Voice, and I will not shut up, you donkey. They had Red Velvet on just recently, one of the better idol groups for vocals, and it was nothing but the studio tracks completely drowning out their live voices the entire time, no different than a music show performance. You hear more live vocals during a concert!

Kiddo, Mamamoo is not the only group I love. I'm a multi-stan. I have MANY favorites. You don't know anything about live vocals if you think the real live only happening during concerts.🤣 Dingo's channel is famous for doing everything live and with band. Just because their voice is clean doesn't mean it's not real live.

If you can't hear the difference between these two video, I'm not talking with you anymore, pal.

External Content youtu.be

Vocal only:

External Content youtu.be

Killing Voice is just like the first video! It's a studio quality, but it's still LIVE!

For the record, if you can use your ears, you can clearly hear their breath too. I'm talking about Red Velvet's Killing Voice performance, btw.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!