Global Queens IVE's album "I've IVE" is the best selling Girl Group album WORLDWIDE in 2023 (only girl group in the chart)

• No label support queens twice my get the best selling girl group album this year now that the fraudulent sales stopped, we are fine for now :iconpepe:

If projections are accurate on Twice's first week sales in the U.S. at 90.5k, it's a roughly 38% drop from the first week units sold for Ready to Be to go along with significantly worse streaming numbers across the board.

:iconpepe:

JYP needs more payola

• If projections are accurate on Twice's first week sales in the U.S. at 90.5k, it's a roughly 38% drop from the first week units sold for Ready to Be to go along with significantly worse streaming numbers across the board.

:iconpepe:

JYP needs more payola

They need any payola, jyp has been together with hybe ceo recently but he didn't learn a thing, or maybe is simply jyp will never move a finger for twice, newjeans better sell 5M copies next album or the fraudulence will be proved once again :iconpepe:

• They need any payola, jyp has been together with hybe ceo recently but he didn't learn a thing, or maybe is simply jyp will never move a finger for twice, newjeans better sell 5M copies next album or the fraudulence will be proved once again :iconpepe:

Don't worry. I'm prepared to be noticeably absent if they underperform and Onces/Blinks/Dives come looking for me :pepe-hehe::peperun:

• IVE was never weak WW.

They might be weak on the western side because of their sound and image (and lack of english speaker) BUT they are quite popular in Asian region.

Have to remember that many of the Asian regions are still using alternate streaming sites than spotify, AM so those are not 100% reflective + the china market which most people on AKP here ignore (xenophobic maybe?)

So yea, one underperforming era doesnt kill their career. If aespa was able to rebound from the alleged flop era GIRLS, then im sure IVE is able too since I've Mine DID way better and it had a PAK song not matter how short the reign was. The above merely indicate that people still have interest in them and never give up (unlike the JYP GGs that struggle to enter top 100 - signifying no antiicpation or public interest)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!