Show me your favorite concert performance from your favorite GROUP!

• This is pretty simple, I will start! No need for toxicity, it's not a competition or anything like that! I will share two, because I have to show one FUNNY performance and one EPIC performance! You can show more than one, if you want.

The FUNNIEST, that no other group can top, probably, because only Mamamoo would do things like this. 🤣

With subs!!! If you want to see the performance too, you can find it in the description!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their best performance, probably! - Side note: No other group did this so far! Covering each other songs with their choreo/costumes and everything.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's another two, because I'm kind of bored, and maybe there are new Kpop fans who didn't see the best BTS - Fire cover yet! It starts at 4:25! The first cover is "Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting.

Also, "Immortal Songs 2" is probably the most Legendary Mamamoo performance ever!

External Content www.youtube.com

• all of it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!