I need JYP to cut the greedy bullshit and step up Nmixx game

• Enough with the signing over backtrack. Nmixx is one of the few groups that could sing their entire songs in a concert. More singing lessons to improve their vocals more and spend so damn money in a good live band and some nice arrangements in the songs for the live versions of the songs.

I want this quality. Im sure they could reach this level. Also this will bring more fans, hardcore fans, the ones that stuck with you for years. Do it, JYP. Force them, Jesus :ragec::ragec:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NmiXXSupremacist

Changed the title of the thread from “I need JYP to cut the greedy bullshit and step up the game of Nmixx” to “I need JYP to cut the greedy bullshit and step up Nmixx game”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!