Someone said getting high off marijuana was just as bad as being drunk

• By observation an Alcoholic can be very destructive socially. By observation a Stoner is less trouble. It seems acceptable in moderation when it is managed by the user. Dangerous cause most people have addictive personalities.

Its a complex issue as Mental stress plays a roll.

Sometimes I go outside and smell a Skunk and other times Dog shit. wth

Anyrate take care of yourself.

• Personally, I can vouch for it. I used to drink heavily but have stopped doing so since I started smoking at Edmonton Alberta Dispensary. For practically the entirety of human history, marijuana and alcohol have been relatively commonplace, but in the last century or so, people have started to get strange about them and believe they should be heavily regulated (alcohol) or outright prohibited (weed). But that isn't the enjoyable part... The fun part is that even though we now blame alcohol and marijuana use for a significant share of humanity's problems.

Edited once, last by Kanypony ().

• I think smoking weed at work is always a bad idea. But you can't condemn those who smoke weed at home because it's solely their choice, and you have no right to tell people what to do.

• While it's true that any substance can be harmful if abused or used irresponsibly, the effects of marijuana are generally considered to be less severe than those of alcohol.

If you're interested in learning more about the potential benefits and risks of using cannabis for wellness and healing, as well as tips for safe and responsible use, you might want to check out mindbodygreen.com. They have some great resources on all sorts of wellness topics, including cannabis and plant-based medicine.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!