[theqoo] ROOKIE GROUP TWS' SKYROCKETING NUMBER OF DAILY UNIQUE LISTENERS ON MELON

• [theqoo] ROOKIE GROUP TWS' SKYROCKETING NUMBER OF DAILY UNIQUE LISTENERS ON MELON

AVvXsEjf4oPjxpbAy-6CdWTujb-h2SjzllyP1R-H8TTLRI6hzpWJOvwaEEewn8CKxvNPE_q0kIMiXHvqxMrGosp_QvJ4xPALSjxcc32VH53XeGK4rFk6csNa90ySbiiTWNyU0rtgqUM7_0l_akrrLgNog2Pt75KhlI-nJcvPPcGV_FYul6YDO_KZWFrKs7FumwMO=s16000
    (Columns: Day | Rank | Unique listeners | Change | Men | Women | 10's | 20's | 30's | 40's | 50's | 60's)

They peaked on the second week on a Sunday

original post: here

1. Interesting, it's my first time seeing a progression like this

2. Fascinating

3. It's honestly my first time seeing this kind of growth. Also, for a rookie male group to perform this well on the charts, they must at least be a syndrome-level among the public

4. Less and less teens are listening to the song while more people in their 30's and 40's are listening to it

5. It's kinda weird.....

6. On a weekend...????

7. Nobody around me is listening to this songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. At this rate, they must be more of a syndrome than NewJeans and have a bigger fandom than Im Youngwoongㅇㅇ Congrats

9. Oh.... are they NewJeans level??

10. I've never heard this song... at this rate, they should be talked about quite a lot of community sites but it's my first time seeing them

[theqoo] ROOKIE GROUP TWS' SKYROCKETING NUMBER OF DAILY UNIQUE LISTENERS ON MELON
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• For a song that is currently South Korea's top-rising hit, the growth is perfectly normal.

GP is not as familiar with TWS as they are with IU and GIDLE. The GP turned in for these artists releases initially, meaning they will still lose their uls more quickly. TWS scenario is different, meaning their song is gradually becoming viral and continues to peak as more listeners tune in. Look, they even debuted low. Throughout that weekend, they did lost a little, but they also gained back a sufficient amount overall. Super Lady also suffered a low loss of -301 not awful still low. Plot Twist going to lose uls on the weekend eventually as now most people discoved and listening to the song.

There are example of songs gained uls on weekend typically most of these are viral hits here.

EPB&W

Hype Boy

Love Dive

Attention

Rose Blossom

Cupid

• It's massively outperforming Hype Boy

The-trend-of-the-song-by-HYBEs-new-boy-group-that-is-better-than-Hype-Boy.jpg

• It's massively outperforming Hype Boy

The-trend-of-the-song-by-HYBEs-new-boy-group-that-is-better-than-Hype-Boy.jpg

Eh no, it's not outdoing Hype Boy lmao not in this day and age with Melon losing listeners no song will.

The uls in their 14th day

Hype Boy - 269,376 uls

Plot Twist - 105,588 uls

Weird to compare a 2022 song to current charts.

The only thing comparable is Hype Boy also had rise on the weekend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!