With 3D, Jungkook is the only Kpop soloist to have 3 songs cross 400 mn streams on Spotify (not including Euphoria). Update - SNTY crosses 400 mn and JK ties with Newjeans to have 4 songs crossing 400mn streams on Spotify!!

• Update

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SNTY will do it faster than 3D, it is already at 366mn streams and Dreamers is less than 5 million streams to 400mn. Within a month or so both songs should cross the mark taking his tally to 5 songs, if you consider the fact that Euphoria is his solo under BTS name too, it will be 6 songs in all for him.

He will cross Newjeans soon and will be 2nd only to BP and BTS to have most songs crossing this milestone on Spotify, this with having only 16 songs to his credit on Spotify.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “With 3D, Jungkook is the only Kpop soloist to have 3 songs cross 400 mn streams on Spotify (not including Euphoria). Dreamers and SNTY to cross 400 mn streams within this month too!!!” to “With 3D, Jungkook is the only Kpop soloist to have 3 songs cross 400 mn streams on Spotify (not including Euphoria). Dreamers and SNTY to cross 400 mn streams within this month or so too!!!”.
  • Jungkook Songs Streams Milestones (Inc Euphoria):

Seven - 1,363,572,279B -> 1.4B

LnR - 876,991,744 -> 900M

Euphoria - 555,674,388M -> 560M

3D - 400M (Not Yet Updated)

Dreamers - 395,871,252M -> 400M

SNTY - 366,678,695M -> 400M

Stay Alive - 284,275,948M -> 300M

• The way Euphoria is BTS' most streamed b side, soon to be surpassed by Run BTS

• The way Euphoria is BTS' most streamed b side, soon to be surpassed by Run BTS

Euphoria is still thriving (LEAVE HER ALONE :pepe-onions: )

dZ77mm1.png

Qi7F17z.png

Link to video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzgTILUIHmm/?hl=en

gBzDpIx.png

I0EVyjT.png

Link to video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0_3esSoM81/?hl=en

wXoKpID.png

DTIjYk1.png

Link to video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzglSX7otiB/?hl=en

• If SNTY and 3D can maintain some level of stable streams, they can both cross 1 billion by the time JK is out next year to join Seven and LnR (which will reach 1bn this year)..taking his total songs to cross 1 billion streams to 4!!!

• If SNTY and 3D can maintain some level of stable streams, they can both cross 1 billion by the time JK is out next year to join Seven and LnR which will reach it by this year..taking his total songs to cross 1 billion streams to 4!!!

I think he'll be able to maintain stable streams...

if he also releases a song this year, it will boost his previous songs as well...

• I think he'll be able to maintain stable streams...

if he also releases a song this year, it will boost his previous songs as well...

Listening to his interviews before leaving, I am now kind of certain he is not going to release any promoted music this year or next, atmost maybe some fan song for Festa. The way he keeps asking us not to wait for him and that he will return and show his best side, made me conclude he has nothing major musically planned for the enlistment period. He quite literally had no time since he enlisted bang after Golden promo was done.

• External Content twitter.com

• Listening to his interviews before leaving, I am now kind of certain he is not going to release any promoted music this year or next, atmost maybe some fan song for Festa. The way he keeps asking us not to wait for him and that he will return and show his best side, made me conclude he has nothing major musically planned for the enlistment period. He quite literally had no time since he enlisted bang after Golden promo was done.

It's more likely that he'll release a song but it won't be anything major or promoted...collaboration is also a possibility

He loves performing so releasing a single, EP, or album while he's not able to actively promote it would be a wasted opportunity..

• It's more likely that he'll release a song but it won't be anything major or promoted...collaboration is also a possibility

He loves performing so releasing a single, EP, or album while he's not able to actively promote it would be a wasted opportunity..

Could be a collab with him as a feat or a fan song, doubt anything more is coming from him. Seeing how he is totally inactive and incommunicado during this enlistment period and not even posting or reacting on social media, tells me a lot.

• I'm not used to him being inactive.... :emotionalpepe:

You just told me all I needed to know LMAO

2019 was the WORST year ever for Jungkook-biased ARMY. Man just said nope for almost two years of social media activity.

Those were rough days

Animated GIF

• External Content twitter.com

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “With 3D, Jungkook is the only Kpop soloist to have 3 songs cross 400 mn streams on Spotify (not including Euphoria). Dreamers and SNTY to cross 400 mn streams within this month or so too!!!” to “With 3D, Jungkook is the only Kpop soloist to have 3 songs cross 400 mn streams on Spotify (not including Euphoria). Update - SNTY crosses 400 mn and JK ties with Newjeans to have 4 songs crossing 400mn streams on Spotify!!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!