That jpop boy group's name reminds me of a 1st gen kpop girl group's name

• The name reminds me of M.I.L.K, which was a 1st gen kpop girl group.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... The song is nice.

I kinda also like the lyrics (but maybe because some of the sentences in this song sound like stuff I would write in my fanfics...)

• Well... The song is nice.

I never really liked their music tbh, but I randomly strarted to like their former member Ryubi a lot

1f15b348fc7d0775fd0c63566e1f0ab6.jpg656c0cf7e701030639cefbb5f8cb0ba9.jpgb4139c59606a6f732b157dc5d70d3043.jpg92ebca3a4fd7f4b13a33337b9671a3a4.jpg9e18bdd8851f1ccdf463898a87f24896.jpg8d6112506cc20fe017b4457a2aa11f2f.jpg

I first heard of him when he was part of the temporary boygroup 8LOOM

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group was made for a Jdrama they had all acted in and the group disolved when the drama ended airing because the group was only ment to promote the show and they had released 1 new MV with each episode.

Ryubi originaly had left M!LK in 2022 when he was just 17 years old cause he belived he can't be an actor and an idol at the same time and focused on acting after he had left the group. However he had his solo debut as vocalist last year.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!