Ariana Grande really took a hit with her taking taken men narrative she herself doesn't help to clear

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes and? by all standards underperformed given the fact that she had not released music in almost four years and the hype was very real. I don't know if it's a combination of people just not liking the song or people just not liking the response she gave in her lyrics but ngl I was expecting Adele's Easy on Me numbers because she had so much hype going on.

• Jasmine_Waters

Changed the title of the thread from “Ariana Grande really took a hit with her taking single men narrative she herself doesn't help to clear” to “Ariana Grande really took a hit with her taking taken men narrative she herself doesn't help to clear”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!