What are the most random things you know about a celebrity?

• You can talk about whoever you know, whether it's a KPop-idol, an celeb from your country or anyone else. Just hit us with the most random things you know

I'll go first:

• Naoya of the JPop-group MAZZEL originaly tried to audition in Korea by searching for survival shows, because he belived this was the only way how people can debut. When he didn't found one in Korea he auditioned for a Japanese survival show instead
    • Hayato of the JPop-group MAZZEL originaly also wanted to go to Korea, because he thought he could impress his parents if he would debut as KPop-singer since his parents are hardcore KPop-fans
    • Aeron of the JPop-group THE JET BOY BANGERZ also wanted to go to Korea, since he is half Korean. He thought he could audition somewhere when he has safed up a lot of money, cause he wanted to avoid the dept-situation that many KPop-idols have but since he used most money for living and felt too broke to go to Korea, so he couldn't save any money for his plan auditioned in Japan instead
    • It's over 10 years ago but I still remember how a German TV-channel once asked Justin Bieber what he thought about Germany and having German fans and all he said was that he dosn't really cares and that entire TV-channel (I think the channel closed some time ago cause they got bankrupt) used this over and over to make him look like "he is too dumb for geography" and "he hates his foreign fans". In reality the dude was just too dumb to find Germany on a world-map when he got asked about it and than said he didn't really bothered to study hard for geography class and that this was what made him fail to find it on the map
    • The American rapper Lil Wayn was once send to Jail in Germany (I forgot for how long he was in there, maybe a day or so) around 15-ish years ago cause when he first ever visited Germany he got drunk and illegaly sprayed on the remains of the Berlin wall without having a permition to do so and got caught
    • When I was little I always watched celebrity interviews on the TV and in one Nicole Scherzinger from the Puddycat Dolls said "All girls admire me and want to be like me, but I wish for them that they don't become like me, cause being me is painfull" and than she explained how stressed and overworked she was, how little sleep she got and that she had to deal with a lot more things that people who don't closly know her probably would never know and only would see the brighter sides of her career and think this was a goal they also would like to have
    • When Yangyang of NCT was asked where he would like to live when he someday isn't a member of NCT and WayV anymore he said as long as his grandma is still alive he would move to Taiwan and care for her and if she isn't alive anymore and he has to leave NCT he would go straight up back to Germany. When he was asked why no other place on earth, he just said there was nothing other than Germany for him since this is where his mom and sister live and he grew up in and since his hometown is his most favourite place

Now it's your turn guys, please hit me with a lot random celebrity facts

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!