[theqoo] NMIXX New Song "DASH" Official MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. they're so talented that I hope they can get their timing right and hit bigㅠㅠ This song was a little bit too strong from beginning to end, so I kinda lost track from it. I wonder if it'll stick to my ears after several listensㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. This is the best song NMIXX has released so far

3. The vocals are freaking crazy seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The best song NMIXX released

5. It was good, the fact that they were trying to push that Mixx Pop to us with the way they mixed the song felt a bit too forced, but this time, the mixing was pretty good

6. This was shockingly good

7. They picked a good song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Oh the song and the concept was good and the Dash repeating itself in the chorus made it memorable

9. It stuck to my ear at first listen

10. I still don't think that this song is that impressive... Sonar was better

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!